The LaBenz Law PLLC site contains hyperlinks to other Internet sites
not under the editorial control of LaBenz Law PLLC. These hyperlinks are not express or implied endorsements or approvals by LaBenz Law PLLC, of any products, services or information available from these sites.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY
COMPUTER PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-
INFRINGEMENT. LABENZ LAW PLLC’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE
INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY
CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE
INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). LABENZ LAW PLLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH
OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. LaBenz Law PLLC may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the LaBenz Law PLLC web site or when you visit cookieenabled web pages. LaBenz Law PLLC may also log your IP address when you use the LaBenz Law PLLC web site. LaBenz Law PLLC uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the LaBenz Law PLLC web site. LaBenz Law PLLC may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. LaBenz Law PLLC will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business or government entity. LaBenz Law PLLC will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request LaBenz Law PLLC to share such information, or if LaBenz Law PLLC is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. LaBenz Law PLLC allows users to set up personal accounts to shop in our online store or to participate in our online communities, such as our message boards. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will LaBenz Law PLLC share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless LaBenz Law PLLC is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments. LaBenz Law PLLC reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. LaBenz Law PLLC will contact registered users by email, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
7. Contact. You may contact LaBenz Law PLLC directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.